Sunday, February 14, 2016

Another Quick Update



When you are living with and caring for
Someone with mental health issues
As well as cognitive disabilities
Every day can be a challenge
You never know what the next phone call will bring

Well,
Friday afternoon I received just one of those phone calls
From the Phoenix Fire Department

Madi is in the hospital again
I am hoping this will be a shorter stay than the last one
And praying that the doctor can get a handle
On Madi's medication needs

I know I keep asking for Prayer
But in the case
That is the only thing any of us can do

Believing that God will intervene and
Madi will become the healthy person I've always known

Praying
Trusting
Believing



8 comments:

  1. I continue to pray for Madi and for you. Do you have a pastor or church representative who can be a blessing of help for both of you? I think it is needed as you cannot do it all alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many prayers come your way. I hope this hospital stay is a short one for Madi. Take care of yourself. I know this is stressful but God will see you through. Prayers and love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Continued prayers for you and Madi.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and Madi are in my constant thoughts and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of prayers sent up for Madi and you!! Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying with all those above and you for a healing on Madi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was on vacation, so I am catching up and will continue to pray for all HEALING for Madi. Also keeping you in my prayers.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete